Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading copy from conception to completion, and providing highly-accurate and quality work by the required deadline. This role reduces our dependency on external agencies.
- Write and proofread copy, and any other related informative and promotional materials
- Brand voice for consumer media.
- Drive brand consistency through ongoing development and implementation of brand guidelines for copy.
- Ensure timely release of copy material.
- Minimum of BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Significant writing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent copywriting, editing, proofreading, and project coordination skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail including clear and concise communication, commitment to producing quality product, and deadline conscious.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Software experience in Mac and Windows applications.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Travel experience.
- CMS experience also.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Local candidates only.
Job Type: Temporary - No agencies please