Analyst, Marketing Finance
Analyst, Marketing Finance
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Marketing Finance Analyst will play an essential role within the Marketing Department. This role will be responsible for the financial administration and maintenance of multiple Marketing Activity accounts, including Media and Creative Agency billing and contractual obligations. This role must understand and be able to speak to media and production plans, as well as accurately reflect those expenses at month end. The Marketing Finance Analyst plays an important role in reconciling activity with a sharp focus on where and how we spend our consumer-facing working and non-working dollars. The position will play an active role in decision making and analysis of activity.
- Create budgets, forecasts and planning for Media and Production activities, among other areas.
- Track budget shifts, changes and reconciliations and liaise with media and creative agency partners as needed.
- Maintain continuous contact with Media and Production directors / Agency Partners to keep current on business developments.
- Coordinate with other members of the Finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
- Prepare month end entries for closing purposes to make sure all financial data has been captured and recorded correctly.
- Liaise with the Finance organization, including Accounting, to make sure accuracy and timeliness of reporting and invoice processing.
- Participate in the strategic planning for all functions long range plan, budgets as well as update monthly forecasts.
- Assist with month-end closing responsibilities, including reporting and analyzing variances to budget and forecast
- Assist in the preparation of financial and ad hoc reports.
- Perform other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employee will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university and/or one to three years related financial and business analysis experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Understanding of databases
- Active collaborator
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adjusts to shifting priorities with appropriate sense of urgency
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills
- Capable of analyzing detail as a means to deliver the big picture message
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Effective organizational abilities
- Collaborative team working skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical & numerical skills
- Time management skills
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.