Secretary, Executive - Legal
Secretary, Executive - Legal
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Provides broad secretarial duties, executive and administrative support to Associate Vice Presidents; composes non-routine communication and general correspondence; generates reports or presentations; addresses general correspondence and employee communications; point of contact with external organizations and vendors. Attends to phone, file maintenance and daily calendar for all executive meetings, conferences and coordinates travel and makes all travel arrangements, prepares expense reports for executive.
- Provides broad secretarial duties, executive and administrative support to Associate Vice Presidents, manages daily calendar and schedules meeting with other executives. Coordinates attendance to conference and other events.
- Composes non-routine communication, presentation and reports containing sensitive data.
- Assists in preparation of presentations for executive committee meetings.
- Compiles data, prepares material and reports for executives.
- Orders and administers supplies and the related expenses.
- Researches and reviews information for projects and report generation.
- Manages executives travel calendar and prepares itineraries, makes all necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Prepares expense reports, reviews invoices, prepares MACs and supports other executives in calendar management and travel scheduling.
- H.S. Grad or equivalent required. Bachelor degree preferred; experience may be combined with some college education.
- Must have excellent grammar and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong common sense to handle strict confidentiality using discretion in dealing with issues of business & personal nature.
- Experience to handle multiple tasks in a fast pace environment as well as to work effectively under pressure.
- Minimum three to five years of experience performing broad secretarial activities to support executive roles.
- Experience in medium to large corporations.
- Basic financial knowledge to perform responsibilities related to cost control to budget administration.
- Strong proficiency in broad secretarial skills.
- Good knowledge of organization, policies & practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with executives, peers and employees.
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
Join our team as a Secretary, Executive - Legal . Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.