Hospitality - One Touch Support Representative
One Touch Support Representative
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team ofemployees in Springfield, OR. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased tooffer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent careerdevelopment opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore theworld.
One Touch is a brand-wide initiative dedicated to delivering uncompromising, individualized service to our guests. The position requires the ability to work and thrive within a five-star, Modern Luxury culture. The One Touch Support Representative addresses a wide variety of guest needs, both pre- and post-sailing. They will respond to guest inquiries and concerns in an expedient manner, providing resolution in one contact, while delivering luxury service in alignment with the brand vision. The One Touch Support Representative accurately assesses guest needs and adds personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. They meticulously record individual preferences and interactions, maintaining a detailed guest history to ensure that no request requires repeating and every experience with Celebrity Cruises is exceptional.
- Owns basic guest interactions and serves as a point of contact, providing the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. Resolves general customer complaints and inquiries pertaining to Celebrity Cruises products and services. Sets appropriate guest expectations and follows up accordingly throughout the resolution process.
- Responds to guest requests in an accurate and timely manner, making recommendations regarding brand products and services when appropriate. Builds positive relationships with our guests.
- Promotes the Captains Club loyalty program and caters to its members by administering benefits and addressing any program-related concerns. In addition, processes enrollments and ensures onboard recognition, program benefits and the proper application of qualifying promotions.
- Keeps meticulously accurate and detailed records of our guests personal information, contact details, sailing history and vacation preferences. Uses appropriate internal systems to research and gather the information needed to appropriately respond to a guests inquiry or concern. Utilizes such systems to also quote rates, confirm reservations, and assist with the purchase of products, including amenities, shore excursions, packages and other items that will enhance the vacation experience for our guests.
- Provides basic troubleshooting support for online users attempting to either complete online check-in or access secured sections of the brand website. Efficiently processes inbound / outbound calls, messages, and mail, be they outgoing or incoming.
- Possesses a full understanding of established industry and company protocols and procedures. Understands and complies with departmental standards and established metrics. Attends required training classes, completes required online training courses and satisfies completion standards.
- Performs other duties as required. (This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.)
- High School graduate, GED, or relevant hotel/hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and be proactive while delivering outstanding luxury service in a creative, positive and focused manner.
- Capacity to think independently and research as well as demonstrate sound judgment, effective reasoning, proven problem-solving abilities and effective decision-making skills.
- Demonstration of excellent follow-up and organizational skills, with the ability to work a flexible and varied schedule, including weekends and holidays, to accommodate a 24-hour-per-day operation.
- Proficiency in English. Fluency in a secondary language would be an added advantage.
- Relates to the customers needs while keeping the companys best interest in mind. Ensures follow-up occurs and deadlines are met within a timely manner for all internal and external customers.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills, in addition to exceptional oral and written communication skills. Works harmoniously and professionally with peers, travel partners and leaders across departments, both shipboard and shore side.
- Communicates effectively with all external and internal customers through both verbal and written interactions.
- Holds knowledge of company contact center systems; policies and procedures relating to cruise reservations; loyalty member programs; and all sales, marketing and revenue promotional offers.
- Displays proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office applications, and Lotus Notes.
- Complies with internal policies, guidelines and conduct standards.
- Accurately performs data entry of both text and numeric information at a rate of at least 35 wpm from both spoken and printed sources.