Specialist, Quality Assurance
Specialist, Quality Assurance
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Quality Assurance organization leverages its people, processes and technology to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty for all Royal Caribbean LTD brands by improving the customer and agent experience. The QA program sets the standards for the global Trade Support & Service contact centers and clearly proves its value to the overall business. The Quality Assurance Specialist assesses the quality of interactions from all channels for all Trade Support & Service contact centers against established business standards. The QA specialist proactively identifies trends and shares recommendations with department leaders and trainers enabling agents to maximize their performance and interaction with customers.
- Execute contact center evaluations across multiple skills providing an accurate assessment of performance.
- Evaluate and report on the results of speech analytics including recommendations for business rule changes, efficiency opportunities and sales effectiveness. Produce trending data, analysis and actionable expectations recommendations to leadership team from evaluated interactions.
- Recommend to business leaders changes and/or improvements to business units evaluation strategy to be aligned with company and customer expectations (B2C, B2B).
- Participates in the design and administration of channel monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Assist in ensuring that all Quality Assurance resources and assessments remain compliant by business and roles, up to and including doing the job task on a quarterly basis.
- Coordinate and facilitate calibration sessions for contact center staff encompassing all channels. Leads and/or participates in mystery shopping, side by side coaching and root cause analysis for performance opportunities.
- Manage relationship between Quality Assurance Department, line supervisors and front line agents by being available to assist in huddles, team meetings and training sessions.
- Act as a resource for the training organization with the deployment of system enhancements, new hire and progressive training.
- Meet with business leaders to conduct Quality Assurance audits on evaluations submitted by supervisors, realign Trade Support & Service contact center evaluation expectations and disseminate the outcome with all involved stakeholders.
- Conducts focus groups with front line contact center staff and provides feedback on their overall Quality Assurance performance by reviewing recorded interactions.
- Respond to changing dynamics within the contact center and develop plans to address as entry channels spike or reduce in volume and trends.
- Gather raw data, analyze trends and deploy actions that respond to the changes as they occur.
- Recommend to Senior Management, proactive solutions that can mitigate reactionary steps, up to and including new technology.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration required.
- 1-2 years of contact center experience in sales or support functions required.
- 12+ months experience in any Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Contact Center preferred.
- Expert knowledge of all department policies and procedures within Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Expertise in AS400, Siebel, ASR, Group Insite, Impact 360 and speech / text analytics software.
- Strong assessment and analytical skills with the ability to convert research data into easy to understand documents
- Engaged professional, certified subject matter expert for assigned business units
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Must be highly-motivated, self-starter who will initiate and drive the entire process
- Must feel comfortable delivering feedback and coaching employees on best practices
- Accepts accountability and manages execution of individual, and project team results
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.