As the onboard Doctor, you will provide medical services to crew members and guests. You will also support the Staff Captain and Senior Doctor in all health-related matters at sea, including illness reporting and outbreak prevention. Your other responsibilities include managing the shipboard medical center's medication and supply budget; assisting in crew safety and personal hygiene orientations; and supporting food-handling and galley inspections. We'd like you to sail with us if you have an active medical license, a medical degree from a recognized college or university, and at least three years of clinical experience in general and emergency medicine.
You must also have valid Basic Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, and Advanced Trauma Life Support certificates.
• Threeyears minimum clinical experience in Acute Care setting, after completion of arecognized Medical training program is required.
• One-year practical experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
• One-year experience in diagnosing and treating a broad range of medical conditions isrequired, including experience performing minor surgery such as suturing,removal of benign skin lesions, removal of foreign objects, removal of ingrowntoenails, and identification of and immobilizing of simple fractures.
• Intermediateto Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
• Specialization with: Anesthesiology, Intensive Care, Internalmedicine, or pulmonology experience preferred.