The Store Associate delivers and operates the guest experience and product delivery of Wi-Fi, iLounge, Technology & Electronics Retail, Other Retail and Photography services and operationsonboard Celebrity Cruises.
The Store Associate is an effective salesperson that excels in engaging guests with energy, enthusiasm, and strong product knowledge. This person delivers excellent customer service and exceeds the brand’s service levels in every interaction with guests. The Store Associate is a team player who works on a team that is minimum 4 and maximum 12 people.
The Store Associate may also serve as a Photographer onboard if they are trained or have previous experience as a Photographer. The Associate will be responsible for capturing photos for re-sale to guests; as well as may be asked to capture photos for use by the brand to sell experiences and products.
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the shipboard employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
• Must have computer literacy, knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Be able to operate other advanced computer systems, touch-screen kiosks and perform basic computer troubleshooting procedures.
• Experience as a photographer ideal, not required.
Required technical qualifications:
• IOS and Android operating systems
• iCafe management (assignment of vouchers and packages) (ideal, but not required)
• Central Management tool (CMT) & IQ Photo management system (ideal, but not required)
• Lightroom, Photo key and Photoshop (ideal, but not required).
All shipboard employees must be able to communicate in the English language to understand and interpret written procedures.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; usehands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. Theemployee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities requiredby this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the shipboard employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Extensive travel from ship to ship with varying accommodations and resting opportunities require good health. Active management of health through diet and exercise is a key for prolonged success in the position.
• All shipboard employees must be physically able to participate in emergency lifesavingprocedures and drills. Full use and range of arms and legs as well as full visual, verbal andhearing abilities are required to receive and give instructions in the event of an emergencyincluding the lowering of lifeboats. Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.