This team strives to provide our guest with an exceptional dining experience by training staff, inspecting cleanliness, and ensuring the best service practices are in place at all times. Previous restaurant management experience in 4 or 5 star properties is required, along with attention to detail and a strong passion for service.
1. Minimum offive years progressive food and beverage experience, preferably within a 4-5star restaurant environment, is required.
2. Ability to manage an international staff or guest is required.
3. Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business administration orrelated field from an accredited college or university or the internationalequivalent is preferred.
4. Demonstrated aptitude for financial aspects, including the successfulidentification of expense reduction through cost control.
5. Demonstrated aptitude for the management of schedules, as it relates to andsupports the business needs of the vessel
6. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personalservice including needs assessment, problem resolution and achievement ofquality service standards.
7. If applicant applies for Hooked Venue, candidate must have 2+ yearsexperience in food service venue with more than 60% offerings seafood. Rawseafood experience required. Extensive seafood knowledge/application suggested.
8. Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function.
9. Ability to train, guide, coach employees for succession planning.
10. Ability to utilize and administer the disciplinary action process throughcoaching and counseling to improve performance or terminate employment.
11. Ability to communicate tactfully with department heads, coworkers and othershipboard employees to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
12. Working knowledge of computers, internet access, and the ability tonavigate within a variety of software packages such as Excel, Word, andPowerPoint.