Use your natural charm and beverage expertise to create a delightful café experience for our guests. If you’re an expert in preparing and serving café products, focused on guest service, and have at least a year of related experience in the food service/hospitality industry, then you just might be our next Barista at sea!
Minimum of one year food service/hospitality –related experience
· Knowledge of coffee, tea and specialty coffeedrinks
· Guest service focused and solution oriented
· Ability to analyze and interpret documents suchas recipes and manuals
· Ability to multi-task and remain organized andflexible in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonalskills, including the ability to interact effectively with guests and fellowemployees
· Ensures all operating standards andprocedures are executed consistently
· All areas are clean, USPH compliant andvisually appealing at all times
· Upholds STAR, Safety, Environmental andother company policies and standards
· Effectively resolves guest complaints andmakes every effort to ensure that guest leave the Cafe satisfied
· Creates opportunities for the guest tointeract with the product
· Provides quality beverages consistently toall guests
· Follows standards for merchandising,stocking, rotating and storing products
· Contributes to F&B goals forincreasing sales and improving profits
· Takes initiative in learning all aspectsof the Barista position
· Stays “above the line” and accepts ownership forachieving results in all areas of accountability including SGI, ratings,revenue, Workplace Safety.
· Resolves conflict with fact-based communication.
· Fosters team unity and inspires commitment to each Brand
· Collaborates well and works up, down and acrossthe organization.
· Assists in training of all crew, including newhires.