Analyst, Port Operations
Analyst, Port Operations
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Port Operations Analyst provides operations support to the Guest Port Services Department (GPS); performing analytical duties related to the port agency/stevedoring budget planning, financial tracking and reporting; verifying invoice rates and service according to audit and compliance guidelines, contract/bid agreements, forecasts, projections and historical data. Provides general analytical support and leads special projects.
- Performs analytical duties and provides supports related to the port agency, stevedoring and GPS annual financial budget, including monthly forecast.
- Assists in conducting review and gap analysis regarding actual expenses compared with the financial plan; utilizing tracking tools as needed.
- Ensures reports and analysis are delivered and maintained in a standard, timely, accurate and organized manner.
- Analyzes results of data extractions; summarizing and presenting analytical findings.
- Identifies opportunities to improve financial savings.
- Actively leads special projects and other assignments; providing support and working closely with key departments or divisions to accomplish Land Operations goals.
- Ensures that accounting data, system processes, internal control procedures, invoicing, auditing and compliance guidelines meet standards and business goals.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required.
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and a demonstrated ability to work independently and use proper judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical and business writing required.
- Advanced skill in computer systems, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access.
- MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years progressive experience in Finance, Accounting, or other analytical position.
- 2-3 years Port Operations experience.
- Business/financial planning and analysis experience.
- Proficiency in Essbase.
Join our team as Analyst, Port Operations. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.