Analyst, Air/Sea Syst Support
Analyst, Air/Sea System Support
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Analyzes operational processes and identifies technology solutions that will increase efficiency, lower costs, and improve service. Provide expert level user support to Travel Services employees on various proprietary and 3rd party applications that are specific to the Air/Sea, Travel Services, or Travel Agency environment. In addition to supporting users as it relates to the interfaces of those systems with other RCCL systems, collaboration with teams is essential. Generate user requirements in the product development cycle for hand off to the development IT Air/Sea Team. May be called upon to maintain and/or configure departmental systems.
- Collaborates with business and technical core team members needed to support and project manage Concur Travel and Expense company policy from business requirements to production deployment.
- Configures specific Concur workflows as needed, setup and configuration (i.e. rule class options) match Concur's latest releases and enhancements with business needs.
- Keep up with Concur's Travel and Expense online help content, user guides and training documentation.
- Manages and troubleshoots reported or observed defect (i.e. Administrate Concur cases).
- Identifies gaps, gathers requirements, creates business test cases, provides solutions, project management, tests and promote to production.
- Liaises with IT and outside vendors to ensure systems are operational and available to users.
- Analyzes processes and recommends enhancements to current processes and systems that will increase productivity, lower costs, or improve customer service.
- Drafts user requirements that will be handed off to IT or 3rd parties to developers.
- Participates on extended product teams.
- Test products prior to implementation into the AirSea product portfolio.
- Creates formal project plans and calendars used for project timeline.
- Conducts user training on products and processes.
- Documents processes and create proposals for increasing productivity.
- Interfaces with 3rd party technology providers for support. Maintenance, and RFP purposes.
- 5 years' experience actively influencing selection of travel technology decisions including travel expense and reporting.
- 5 years' active support of various travel technology products/services.
- Demonstrated capability to write user requirements, document booking processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Expert level understanding of travel agency operating environment including customer service, booking, reconciliation, accounting, and systems integration travel and expense reporting.
- Strong working experience in Concur Travel and Expense.
- In depth knowledge of Amadeus and Sabre formats and web services.
- Administrator knowledge of Concur, or other automated expense and travel booking systems.
- Expert level knowledge of Outlook Email, Microsoft Suite including Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Join our team as Analyst, Air/Sea System Support. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.