Analyst, Sr. Digital & Trade Brand Compliance
Analyst, Sr. Digital & Trade Brand Compliance
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Responsible for developing plans associated with the growth and retention of Automation across all segments (Individual and Group distribution) and digital platform (CruisingPower.com) in the US and Canadian markets to create awareness, generate interest and drive demand. This person is also responsible for using Sales, Trade Support & Service and travel agent insights data in order to target trade segments and identify opportunities to influence distribution, deployment and retention. This person will compile and analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations for distribution expansion, deployment initiatives, product positioning and agent acquisition/retention. Working across the organization (Sales, Marketing, Revenue, Trade Support & Service and Global Offices) to establish a process and develop integrated sales, training and marketing plans for products, and distribution.
Manages the conception, development, implementation and operation of trade brand compliance across all sales channels for Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises, resolves copyright, and trademark infringements. The overall goal managed by this position is the development and implementation of business plans, tools, reports and procedures for trade clientele.
- Sets and meets corporate Automation and e-commerce targets and cost savings tactics.
- Strategic Product Programs: Work hand in hand with Sales, Training, Trade Support & Service and Revenue Management on robust product game plans that include strategies, initiatives, timeline and key metrics to monitor results. Establish process within Sales (Sales Managers and Directors) and hold sales channels accountable for delivering to the plan.
- Product Positioning: Develop new and repackage existing product messaging to drive higher automation, web visits, APDs, adoption, retention and conversion.
- Annual Sales Program Calendar: Develop and maintain integrated sales program calendar that tracks promotional initiatives, messaging, impressions and spend to drive demand to hit automation and web forecast.
- Work with Sales and Trade Support & Service to provide booking and service trends that will inform the business plan.
- Analyze trade data to drive strategy and create presentations highlighting relevant and differentiating key selling points for internal and external use.
- Deployment Strategy: Provide sales and trade insight to influence strategic distribution decisions to optimize channels that agents will adopt.
- Collaborate across all Sales channels to develop an integrated product plan to increase automation at higher yields across all regions, territories and segments (Individual and Group distribution).
- Develop an integrated plan to reduce the number of service touches performed by the call centers for automation bookings.
- Packaging: Develop strategic sales and marketing plans to position and increase awareness and demand for Espresso, API and CruisingPower.com.
- Marketing Plan: Develop strategic marketing plan to meet automation targets. Collaborate with Sales; Trade Support & Service and Revenue to project manage strategic plan deliverables for each channel. Provide activities update and results of marketing plan to leadership team. Includes being the voice of the customer.
- Constantly monitor URL's, agencies, third parties or others that are using our trademarked names and manage outside vendors/tools that may be contracted for this purpose.
- Coordinate with appropriate sources to resolve copyright and trademark infringements. Design, develop, implement and disseminate to appropriate RCL departments reports of activities and resolutions.
- Travel Agent Guidelines investigation, follow up and communication. Design and implement a plan to monitor and enforce online advertising and internet guidelines.
- Rebate Policy investigation, follow up and communication. Design and implement a robust plan to monitor and perform secret shopping, as well as monitor websites and other types of communication.
- Design, Develop and maintain a database of travel agency rebate policy complaints, track incidents, analyze data to better understand behavior patterns, capture communications with the travel agencies and actions taken.
- Responsible for the annual business planning process; development of annual department Capital Plan, strategies and initiatives to support sales objectives as directed by the Senior Vice President.
- Responsible for achieving corporate automation growth targets (3% - 5% year-over-year growth) across all distribution channels including the trade website CruisingPower.com and business segments (individual and group distribution) as well as cost savings initiatives to reduce guest acquisition/cost of sale.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Approximate 2-3 years progressive experience in Marketing or related field. Travel category experience a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 year's experience in a professional and analytical role and 2 years management experience in a comparable Internet-driven or technology development environment or industry are required (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Strong project management skills required.
- Strong business and analytical acumen.
- Proven skills in financial analysis.
- Ability to produce graphs and related images.
- Familiarity with e-commerce distribution models highly desirable.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
- Must be a highly organized self-starter able to manage multiple concurrent work streams, producing high quality deliverables while working with minimum supervision.
- Web experience preferred.
- Occasional travel required.
- Ability to present plans and ideas to all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to lead management group in brainstorming frameworks for strategic initiatives.
- Detailed and excellent knowledge of computers, Internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety of software packages including Excel, Word, or related programs.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
- Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is required.
- Ability to negotiate successfully and resolve conflict.
- Must be organized and self-motivated, adaptable to constant change and have a strategic and creative mindset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate on strategies and craft tactical solutions to achieve strategic goals.
- Ability to document or describe strategy and tactics, implementation plans, metrics, success factors and contingency plans is required.
- Ability to propose metrics for measuring effectiveness of tactics and be able to understand and relate data in way that will provide useful information for assessing and enhancing product offerings.
- Knowledge of the sales process, distribution channels, pricing and strategies.
- Understanding of research information and performance metrics in relation to trade trends, behavior and preferences as well as trade needs and expectations for use in determining strategy.
- Knowledge of revenue performance management and metrics and corporate revenue expectations.
- Knowledge of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. products, services and capabilities relative to competitors.
- Ability to assemble and lead cross-functional teams to develop and achieve automation and revenue maximization strategies that include input and buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze corporate data, research and analysis to make recommendations for product strategy and success.
- Exhibit ability to interact with all departments and levels of management throughout organization and with external customers and companies.
- Effective internal and external communication skills for development of comprehensive and impactful communication strategy.
Join our team as an Analyst, Sr. Digital and Trade Compliance. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.