Coach, CO Inbound
Coach, Consumer Outreach - Inbound
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Springfield, Oregon. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
This position is accountable for achieving individual and team revenue targets within Consumer Outreach through coaching, goal-setting, and monitoring while creating a supportive, sales-focused environment. The position reports to the Manager of Consumer Outreach Inbound Sales and is responsible for a team of up to 25 Consumer Outreach inbound sales Agents.
- Provide leadership to team members by actively supporting departmental strategies that result in goal achievement.
- Reports team statistics and productivity to Consumer Outreach managers and AVP.
- Drives team performance through development and support of strategies tied to sales effectiveness and outstanding customer service.
- Works with Consumer Outreach Operations team to properly plan for and set department staffing levels and daily revenue reporting.
- Develops solid working relationships with internal departments such as Revenue, Shore Excursions, Shipboard Event Coordinators, etc. to be sure that additional revenue opportunities are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Ability to design action plans to address performance deficiencies.
- Ability to target relevant specific, observable, measurable behaviors.
- Conducts training sessions for team members as required, both senior agents and new agents in transition, and ensuring the successful adoption of new information by the team.
- Monitors performance and provides individual performance feedback through informal communications, frequent coaching/goal-setting sessions, and formal performance reviews.
- Adheres to quality standards and performance metrics and fair human resources management.
- Achieves goals/objectives for all business areas pertaining their team by effectively coaching on best practices while improving agents overall performance.
- Works in support of a 24 hour/ 7 days a week business operation, and may be required to assist in overnight coverage, and provide guidance and leadership during full hours of operation.
- Models attributes such as valuing diversity, communicating openly and frequently, demonstrating integrity, and leading change management.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to team members.
- Actively participate in the acquisition of new team members through the hiring process.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous coaching or supervisory experience
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in statistics
- Strong sales experience and customer service background essential
- Proficient in Excel (i.e. can create and read data tables, graphs and charts), Microsoft word and Lotus Notes
- College degree preferred, MBA is a plus
- Experience in one of the following strongly preferred: sales call center (inbound, outbound or group sales), top performing sales department
- Familiarity with AS400 or equivalent reservations system
Join our team as Coach, Consumer Outreach - Inbound. Once you click to apply below, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.