Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team ofemployees in Springfield, Oregon. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleasedto offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellentcareer development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore theworld.
Underthe direction of a Reservations Supervisor, handles in-bound telephone callsfrom travel partners and/or direct guests for the purpose of providing generalinformation regarding Royal Caribbean pricing and availability, and securingreservations. Services existing bookings and responds to customer inquiries ordirects these to the appropriate resource. Complies with established protocols,procedures and quality assurance standards.
- Answers in-bound telephone calls from travel partners and/or direct guests. Provides general information regarding Royal Caribbean products, services and promotions. Quotes prices and availability including cross-selling and up-selling. Secures bookings.
- Services existing bookings including making changes to reservations, accepting and recording payments and assisting travel partners with arranging guest preferences. Researches and provides information in order to accommodate special needs.
- Enters required information into Royal Caribbean systems and maintains an accurate history of each reservation and any associated transactions. Uses multiple data base systems, internal computer programs and various computer-based resources.
- Conducts basic research for the purpose of problem resolution and communicates solutions to travel partners and/or guests. Directs non-routine matters to the appropriate Royal Caribbean resource for special handling and resolution.
- Complies with established industry and company protocols and procedures. Understands and complies with company quality assurance standards.
- Attends required training classes, completes required on-line training courses and satisfies completion standards. May be assigned to special projects and may serve on employee committees.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- High school graduation or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- A minimum of six months customer service experience.
- Ability to accurately perform data entry of both text and numeric information at a rate of at least 35 wpm from both spoken and printed sources.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written).
- Ability to perform work in a sitting position and to view a computer screen (including the ability to visually distinguish color) for extended periods (for up to an entire shift period notwithstanding scheduled breaks and lunches).
- Ability to hear and speak clearly using a telephone headset for the purpose of continuously answering in-bound telephone calls.
- Ability to conform to a pre-determined schedule including daily shifts, breaks, lunches. Ability to work in a call-center environment (open cubicles in close proximity to others, exposure to continuous background noise)
- Ability to comply with internal policies, guidelines and conduct standards. Candidates must be able to pass a drug/alcohol screen and background investigation. Candidates must be able to conform to employer dress and conduct standards.
- Inside and/or outside sales experience
- Previous contact center experience
- Previous travel industry experience
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.