Lead, Rev Mgmt NA Strategy
Lead, Revenue Management North America Strategy
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
As Lead, North America Strategy you will be responsible for identifying opportunities, creating strategic plans and managing execution of those plans to drive revenue for the North America products. This includes pricing and promotion strategies, sourcing strategies and inventory utilization strategies. You will be responsible for the development and communication of strategic plans as well as monitoring the results and adjusting to global market changes as needed. You will have exposure to senior management and work closely with Sales, Marketing, Trade Support and Services and Reservations.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to drive and improve revenues.
- Responsible for developing strategies and presenting them to Management.
- Once there is agreement on the strategy, the Lead will be responsible for developing an implementation plan and working with the product teams to execute.
- Responsible for creating reporting, monitoring results of the plans and communicating to Management.
- Responsible for developing long term promotional strategies for the North America Team.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on compliance with Revenue Management tools, as well as broadly reviewing tools for opportunities and trends, as well as working with Decision Support to continue to improve the accuracy of our tools.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and micro and macro-economic trends to adjusting strategy based on results and changes in markets or the industry.
- Responsible for developing strategies to achieve revenue targets in excess of $2B in annual net ticket revenue.
- Work with Management to identify and develop initiatives to increase ancillary revenues, including Cancellation fees, Trip Insurance, Taxes & Fees and Non-Commissionable Cruise Fare.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters degree (MA) preferred but not required.
- Bachelors degree (BA) from four-year college or university required with focus in quantitative discipline preferred.
- Four to six years related experience in financial/business analysis or related field preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of Revenue Management concepts and tools or basic economics.
- Previous experience with Sales or Marketing preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in implementing system enhancements and decision making tools preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Previous experience with leading a team and coaching preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high quality, clear and concise presentations.
- To perform this position successfully, the individual should be a self starter and be able to complete a project with little direction. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty in a timely and accurate manor.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret revenue performance data.
- Ability to make strategic and tactical decisions with large financial impacts with minimal supervision.
- Ability to logically structure quantitative analyses of complex issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in global environment.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to direct others without immediate.
- Proficiency in Excel, Brio Intelligence/Hyperion Studio, Word, and PowerPoint required and ability to manipulate data essential.
- Knowledge of reservations system and revenue management data preferred but not required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Willingness to accept immediate product and project responsibility.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
- Ability to teach and coach.
Join our team as a Lead, Revenue Management North America Strategy. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.