Manager, Food & Beverage Strategy
Manager, Food & Beverage Strategy
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Celebrity Cruises is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
This position leads the implementation of a wide range of projects in support of the Food and Beverage operations team. This individual's scope of responsibility covers a wide range of food and beverage initiatives. This individual will act as a point person for the food and beverage team regarding all new special projects, strategic initiatives and new partnerships for the brand.
- Gathers, consolidates and organizes all aspects of new concept development and existing concept renewal. This individual's responsibilities will deal with certain aspects of restaurants, bars and culinary.
- Responsibilities also include creation and development of project business plans for new concept launch.
- Responsible for the oversight of the traveling special projects food and beverage director.
- Crafts clear and concise communications to the fleet regarding any new initiatives, and also to report out on the progress and success of those initiatives.
- Acts as a gatekeeper for all results oriented data related to any new or existing concept launch for relaunch, including cost, revenue and ratings result attached to said launch.
- Organizes and holds recurring meetings as related to any concept or initiative launch.
- Will have full oversight and responsibility for all areas of food and beverage crew injury prevention including creation of plans of action and maintenance of generally accepted results in this area.
- Works with the shore side team to create and develop new, on brand restaurant, bar and food outlet concepts, as well as driving projects and other implementations meant to improve the business.
- Acts as the food and beverage liaison and coordinator for any special events, weather in Miami or globally.
- Will be responsible to work in a cross departmental fashion to lead and affect these events, and report out on any necessary details related to them.
- Works closely with the associate vice President of food and beverage operations to assist and communicate on behalf of F&B with any new or potential new partner for the brand.
- Responsible for the F&B aspects related to dry dock coordination planning and launch.
- Provides fully detailed financial reports as related to any new initiative or concept launch for re launch.
- Contributes to the F&B overall revenue and cost containment goals.
- BS or BA in hospitality or business management highly preferred.
- 5-7 years Food and Beverage or related experience in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line.
- 3-5 years functional experience in a multi-unit cruise setting.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Superior analytical and project management skills.
- To successfully adhere to the responsibilities stated, this individual must be prepared to travel when needed and to create and manage the travel requirements of the professionals and staff within the group.
- Proficient in Excel and PPT.
- Ability to write reports which are clear and concise, outlining solutions and recommendation of actions.
- Individual must have good business acumen, and excellent organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of employees. Analytical thinking a must.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.