Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida (Brickell Office). Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading copy from conception to completion, and providing highly-accurate and quality work by the required deadline. This role reduces our dependency on external agencies.
- Write and proofread copy, and any other related informative and promotional materials, in appropriate GoBe.com.
- Brand voice for consumer media.
- Drive brand consistency through ongoing development and implementation of brand guidelines for copy.
- Ensure timely release of copy material.
- Minimum of BA in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Significant writing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of English grammar and punctuation.
- Excellent copywriting, editing, proofreading, and project coordination skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail including clear and concise communication, commitment to producing quality product, and deadline conscious.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Software experience in Mac and Windows applications.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Travel experience.
- CMS experience also.
Join our team as Copywriter (Temp). Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.