Designer, Graphic -Royal
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Concept and create marketing design solutions for use in a variety of print and digital media such as magazines, brochures, flyers and shipboard collateral. Responsible for collaborating with design team and creative managers on all projects to ensure brand consistency and alignment. The graphic designer position lives within the company's Creative Services team, focusing on campaigns and deliverables to support the Marketing and Sales departments. Works closely with Traffic, Copywriters and other members of the Creative team, as well as Sales & Marketing Account Executives for project completion.
- Concept and create cohesive advertising campaigns and related marketing collateral materials, such as graphic elements (logos/lockups), promotional flyers, print ads, direct mail, web banners and emails, tradeshow graphics, signage, brochures and PowerPoint presentations.
- Devise and pitch creative concepts that align with overall brand objectives, answer strategic needs of the initiatiative, and further the internal client's business goals.
- Provide multiple creative options for each request.
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand's overall annual and long-term objectives while fostering an up-to-date and ever-evolving knowledge of each internal client's area of business, and related business goals.
- Drive and implement creative solutions for larger campaigns and day-to-day needs, by collaborating closely with client partners and fellow creatives, or independently as needed to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Collaborate with copywriter to ensure design and copy complement the marketing piece and reinforce the business objective.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of creative by adhering to quality assurance standards for personal review of work, as well as department protocol for internal work review.
- Revise creative as needed.
- Review final material for quality and accuracy and prep files for print and digital release.
- Stay current and knowledgeable of established brand guidelines and ensure all work is within guidelines or contributing to the evolution of the brand.
- Stay current on design trends in travel and service industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or similar field from an accredited four-year college or university or directly related, equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Graphic Designer role in a fast-paced, multi-project corporate or advertising agency environment.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment are essential.
- Able to multi task and work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong creative background and skills required across a diverse array of deliverables.
- Portfolio of work samples required, including print and real-world applications.
- Must have a thorough understanding of prepress and print production.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience and up-to-date knowledge of Mac applications including Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is required as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with FileMaker is a plus.
Join our team as a Graphic Designer. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.