Analyst, Enterprise Transformation
Analyst, Enterprise Transformation
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Position SummaryThe Enterprise Transformation Analyst is an integral member of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Enterprise Change Management (ECM) team, delivering comprehensive change support services. Reporting to the Enterprise Transformation Manager, the candidate's primary responsibilities will be to:
1. Accurately assess and identify program/project change impacts and organizational gaps.
2. Work with ECM Manager to determine appropriate interventions relating to change impacts (e.g., executive alignment, stakeholder engagement, change execution, etc.).
3. Apply the correct processes, tools, and expertise in areas such as change management, digital transformation, organization design, and cultural change.
4. Balance multiple program responsibilities and deadlines, proactively bringing forward issues and innovations for consideration.
- Apply leading practices and tools to achieve expected and desired results.
- Deliver change support services, achieving demonstrable results and creating an excellent experience.
- Identify impacts, risks, and issues within enterprise transformation programs, providing recommended change or mitigation solutions.
- Structure insights and findings into persuasive, simple communications that accelerate program results.
- Maintain a results-driven focus and attention to detail, driving a culture of consistency and efficiency across programs and the ECM.
- Support the performance and growth of the ECM by partnering with team members on innovation and thought leadership.
- 2-4 years of experience of successful applications of change management elements, including:
- Executive alignment and engagement strategy.
- Change impact assessments.
- Stakeholder assessments and engagement plans.
- Communications strategy and execution plans.
- Training need assessment.
- Training strategy and approach.
- Organization design and role alignment.
- Culture assessment and change strategy.
- Documented experience of organizational change management delivery in support of large-scale, complex transformation programs.
- Ability to balance and deliver against multiple aggressive timelines and objectives, while effectively identifying and communicating impacts and risks.
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Detail-oriented practitioner, who consistently applies processes and tools.
- Familiarity with the lifecycle of user-centered transformation, as well as digital and analytical solutions.
- Proven success in building and sustaining relationships throughout an organization.
- 2-4 years of organizational change management delivery experience, including:
- Experience engaging with senior business leaders.
- Independent, proactive, correct application of change management practices and tools, translating both process and outputs into simple, actionable insights for leaders.
- Management of projects and/or work streams; direct staff management a plus.
- Ability to track effectiveness of efforts and recognize opportunities for ECM capability improvement.
- Highly collaborative delivery professional with:
- Exceptional listening, communication (written and oral), facilitation, presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Energetic and proactive work ethic complemented with strong time management skills.
- Hospitality / travel and tourism industry experience a plus.
- BA/BS required; organization or human capital-focused degree a plus.
- Advanced training/accreditation or professional consulting experience in change management a plus.