Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Editorial Lead is a top-flight communicator and storyteller who creates engaging, informative, persuasive materials to explain our company to others. The Lead brings editorial skills and insight as a writer and editor. The Lead has the editorial judgment and people skills to lead project teams. The Lead works in a range of styles, adapting work for multiple platforms, including web sites, shipboard broadcast channels, social media, mobile devices and more.
- Develops content with a keen understanding of audiences and messaging.
- Functions as the company's chief correspondent, leading important and complex editorial projects and writing significant stories.
- Develops a reliable roster of freelance talent when additional skills are required for projects, and manages their involvement.
- Adapts materials for multiple uses; it will be common to do written, video, and infographic versions of important stories and to do separate versions for internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor's in journalism, communications or related field.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong creative thinking and ability to innovate.
- Ability to communicate messages visually.
- Creative/communication proficiency: Ability to interpret brand guidelines and apply to production.
- Ability to assemble information from a variety of sources and deliver a cohesive and coherent message.
- Ability to collaborate with creative team and execute others' creative vision.
- Communications and Media: Advanced knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via visual media.
- Marketing and Technology: Knowledge of the latest social marketing and technology trends related to digital content.
Join our team as Lead, Editorial. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.