Lead, Digital Asset Management
Lead, Digital Asset Management
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Manages, organizes, maintains, controls and secures the assets in digital asset libraries. Manages the full life cycle of information from its creation or acquisition through its destruction. Develops strategy for adopting digital asset management (DAM) industry leading standards, best practices and technologies.
- Gatekeeper of a dynamic DAM system with a responsibility to ensure content quality, implement processes and make workflow adjustments while maintaining governance standards.
- Ability to adjust / iterate existing taxonomy and metadata set to accommodate new users and / or changes to user community requirements.
- Work with users to identify new metadata / taxonomy schemas and security requirements for new digital assets and user roles; work with IT as needed.
- Lead efforts to migrate content from existing content stores as needed; includes applying security, retention, taxonomy and metadata to each digital file.
- Evaluate digital assets for archiving, research rights issues, and maintain quality control of archiving operations.
- Work efectively with the user community and across functions.
- Act as the point of contact for any questions / issues associated with the DAM. This includes questions from users or troubleshooting assistance with IT partners.
- Assist users with searching / locating assets in the DAM; improve metadata (keywords) as necessary to improve search results.
- Train user community as needed on proper usage and best practices of the DAM system.
- Consult with key stakeholders for content usage associated with rights management for leased or controlled assets.
- Work with Governance Team to define /manage DAM standards and processes.
- Facilitate Governance Board meetings which oversees strategic and operational processes and procedures.
- Independently handle high priority and /or critical requests.
- Track assets through their stages of production, collect and report usage data, evaluate effectiveness of library resources and services.
- Bachelor's Degree, OR, 4 additional years of related experience serving as a digital asset media management librarian
- Six or more years of related experience in Digital Asset Management and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects required
- Advanced level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required
- Knowledge of file formats (print, digital, and video)
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Organizational skills to develop a successful strategy that expands future digital content discovery and delivery
- Basic knowledge of Talent contracts and Rights Management and media usage rights terminology
- Familiarity with legal approval processes in the licensing industry
- Proven ability to manage multiple proprieties and projects in a highly matrixed, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates collaborative and professional work ethic
- Willingness to be flexible and respond to quickly changing priorities
Join our team as Lead, Digital Asset Management. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.