Analyst, Sr. Financial
Analyst, Sr. Financial
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
This position is responsible for conducting and coordinating various analyses as determined by Senior Management in support of operations decision making. Identification of opportunities to improve operating results through financial analysis and development of enhanced management information systems are key activities. Effective communication of this information to Senior Management and the respective operational groups is critical to the success of this position.
- Identify opportunities to improve operating performance through information gathering and analysis
- Conduct revenue analysis including volume/rate relationships
- Analyze operating results by decision-relevant variables
- Summarize variance investigations and assist in the development of action plans
- Develop operating ratios to monitor performance
- Formulate efficient research plans for analyzing large amounts of data:
- Design controlled experiments to quantify operating relationships
- Build regression models to predict effects of operational revenue/cost action plans
- Develop report writing skills in the corporate financial system(s)
- Assist in the development and implementation of benchmark reports for operating groups
- Summarize trends and relationships through graphs, schedules, and memoranda
- Quantify performance improvement opportunities
- Responsible for special project initiatives as defined by senior management:
- Assist Operations and Corporate Planning with capital budgeting and analysis
- Four-year Bachelor's or equivalent (MBA preferred); or four to ten years related financial and business analysis experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills and be able to work effectively with all levels of operational personnel. Strong PC skills are required.
- Advance Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project strongly preferred. Knowledge of Brio is helpful.
- Advanced analytical skills should include mathematical modeling; broad exposure to operations research, and statistics
Join our team as an Analyst, Sr. Financial. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.