Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
This incumbent is responsible for project management support in the revitalization of existing ships. Assisting multiple Project Managers in the coordination and administration of key functions and documents related to Revitalization Projects. This includes, but is not limited to, providing assistance with regards to the administration of cabin requests, coordinating vendor logistics, maintaining onboard contractor listings, updating the weekly Microsoft Project Charts, updating Project Dashboards, and preparing periodic reports of the activities in each area. It is envisioned that the successful candidate will grow in skill and confidence to later become self directing in their duties and support of the projects.
- Provide administrative support including creating reports, correspondence, spreadsheets & presentations, compiling and typing statistical report, coordinating special projects, filing, processing invoices, scheduling appointments, greeting vendors and recording meeting minutes.
- Responsible for all presentation documents required by the department in support of management meetings and status reporting. Will be responsible to distribute drafts and collect information from multiple departments and external suppliers, and to collate and organize this into a clear and meaningful presentation under the guidance of the project manager.
- Responsible for collecting information from multiple individuals involved with the projects both inside and outside of the Company. Will then organize, distribute and follow up on this project reporting and communication documents, such as roles and responsibilities table, project model and GA poster, risk assessment log, contact list, action log, manning build-up schedule for dry dock, dry-dock manifest, contractors handbook for dry dock, logistics and shipping tracking and reporting, lesson's learned log and project review reports.
- Responsible for the weekly project meeting agenda and for minutes of meeting resulting from these meetings. Must request and collate agenda items from multiple persons in the project.
- Responsible for attending dry docks with the project team and to provide planning and administrative support to the project team and the project contractors while in dry dock.
- Assist in maintaining and supporting access to the department web based document management system NDOCS.
- Provides assistance in special projects and assignments as directed by the Project Manager.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar field required.
- 2-3 of experience in projects administration required.
- Cruise industry experience preferred.
- Must be results oriented and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with little to no guidance while highly motivated to excel.
- Individual must be proficient in basic Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Project experience is desired.
- Lotus Notes experience is desired.
- A significant amount of interpersonal communications and interaction is required to be successful at this work.
- The candidate must be comfortable working with many internal and external partners and comfortable in asking for information and following up till the required data is received from a variety of internal departments and external vendors.
Join our team as a Coordinator, Project. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.