Acct Exec, Paid Search
Account Executive, Paid Search
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Paid Search Account Executive will support the media team by managing the day-to-day operations and execution of all digital media campaigns with a focus on Paid Search. This person will collaborate with multiple internal teams such as, Web Teams, Creative Services, Promotions, Marketing and Brand Strategy, as well as external Media and Creative Agencies for activation and optimizations across all digital media channels.
- Oversee and collaborate with agency partners to optimize campaigns and serve as day-to-day contact for and foster relationships with major search vendors (Google, etc.).
- Collaborate with media agencies to actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to increase ROI and drive sales volume.
- Inform media agency search team which promotions to support and provide guidance on the approach.
- This person must understand the details of our offers, product sourcing and ship deployment.
- Work with Analytics team to ensure web tracking is in place, update and accurate.
- Inform media agency of business updates/changes that impact our campaign and/or creative messaging.
- For example, deployment and new ship positioning.
- Audit ad copy and linking destinations for accuracy.
- Review, provide detailed feedback and approve all paid search recommended creative and keywords before they go live.
- Provide copy suggestions and occasionally write or modify paid search copy.
- Review weekly performance data and trends, including CTR%, eCPC and average position, and make recommendations for optimizing our investment.
- Review budget spend levels weekly and monthly, including the allocation of mobile versus desktop.
- Collaborate on the evolution of our non-brand search strategy to ensure we have visibility and are driving qualified, and cost efficient, traffic to our website.
- Review trends in mobile versus desktop search and ensure that our paid search strategy is aligned and evolving.
- Remain current with digital trends while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns.
- Build relationships with web, social media and integrated marketing teams and key stakeholders.
- Work with web team on Branded click share reporting from SEM and SEO and distribute monthly.
- Update YOY branded search growth report and distribute weekly.
- Tag Management - Work with Web team and Analytics team to implement and maintain our Media tracking tags on our websites.
- Bachelor's degree required preferably with a major in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Two to three years of experience working on Digital Media and Marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience working within or with a media agency or work experience in digital media and web marketing.
- Previous digital trafficking experience preferred.
- Should possess a firm grasp of the primary online marketing strategies: SEO, paid search, social platforms, targeting, and retargeting.
- Experience working with various digital media advertising technologies including 3rd party ad servers and Bid Management tools preferred.
- Familiarity with tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager and Tealium.
- Understanding of Web Analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and associated campaign tracking.
Understanding of SEO and Google Webmaster tools.
- Experience with copywriting for paid advertisement (Social, Search).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot. Well-organized, with firm follow-through skills.
- Understand audience targeting techniques across digital platforms to improve targeting effectiveness.
- Highly-motivated and tech savvy with a desire to expand their knowledge of digital media strategies and tactics.
- Capable of working successfully within a team as well as independently.
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Has demonstrated a strong attention to detail and accuracy in previous position(s).
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, able to handle continual change, flexible and works well under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Displays a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Join our team as an Account Executive, Paid Search. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.