Director Data Intelligence
The Director will be responsible for leading, architecting, and delivering on the following capabilities:
-Establish an enterprise platform that will provide substantial customer information to the various business groups to help them make better business decisions.
-Consolidate the various platforms RCCL currently uses (Hyperion, Tableau, Microstrategy, Excel, Access, etc) into a unified environment in order to avoid maintaining multiple data warehouses (e.g. CMA, UIW, EDSS, etc) to supply important and timely information
- Increase the maturity of our current analytics capabilities by progressing from traditional BI to true Analytics in order to take advantage of the emerging technologies around Descriptive and Predictive Analytics.
-Establish a vision and build a DaaS platform so that we can provide Data-As-A-Service to our business groups and Excalibur teammates in order to extract and leverage the data weÂ¿re seaming together via the Enterprise Data team
-Is a thought leader in the design and architecture of a future-state Data Lake/Hadoop environment
-Can lead a team to Analyze and synthesize data in many forms in an effort to discover the undiscovered on new services, products, and customer findings
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, design, and deploy an enterprise reporting platform to help Sales, Hotel Ops, Finance, and many other business groups who are reliant on guest master and transactional data
- Provides thought leadership in the data visualization aspects, and static queries to be designed and developed for the business
- Develop reporting roadmap to help us better identify customer identification across channels both Offline and Online, Customer profiles, Digital Management platform and their use connecting with Digital Linking
- Implement self-service reporting for multiple subject areas by centralizing all reporting into once central place using Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Analyze data, research and identifying patterns to help drive guest sentiment and opportunities for the CDCO group
- Work with product and enterprise teams via both Agile And Waterfall Methodologies
- Collaborate with the business groups and product teams to understand reporting requirements and data needs, and then work with the customer data strategy and architecture group to solution for them.
- Monitor and verify the integrity of data sources and assist with data management
- Responsible for implementing scorecards for measuring key critical programs like Loyalty and Casino
- Optimize the overall BI process and reduced the overall operation cost
-15+ years of experience
-Technical capabilities in: Tableau, Cognos 8.2/8.3/10, Hyperion Data Relation ship management (MDM / DRM), AWS Redshift, ParAaccel, Hadoop, Big Data.
- Experience and expertise in multiple reporting platforms: Visual Studio.net 2003/2005 , Visual InterDev, FrontPage, Site server, Source Safe, Rational Rose, Visio, Adobe Photoshop , Share Point 2000 / 2005, SQL Server Analysis Services, Hyperion System 9 Essbase, Cognos
- Excellent in managing big teams both technical and business and providing guidance and motivating the team to deliver and perform.
-Proven leader ship skills in Project Management, Technical team leading, resource management, tool recommendations and implementation methodologies, System Health Check and Road Map Strategy, Customer Strategy and predictive Modeling and Analytics.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
-Expertise in modeling, customer segmentation, analytical reporting, survey analysis, key drivers analysis, dashboards, etc
-Have a proficient understanding of how to architect a clustered environment in order to process the variety, volume, and velocity of data that will be ingested