Analyst, HR Performance
This Talent Analyst role will improve the effectiveness of talent management practices across the brand through analytics, education, communication and program office support. This role will also support all talent management programs and influence decisions in employee selection, employee assessment and development, leadership development, and overall talent strategy for the brand. As the liaison with business leaders and employees, will coordinate the successful execution of programs that advance the performance and development of our employees. This role will also measure the effectiveness of the talent management programs and use an agile approach to make recommendations for improvement.As a key member of the HR team, they will also provide support to the Celebrity HR Business Partners. This role must display good understanding of all HR practices, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and learning and employee development.
1. Works closely with business management to support the development and implementation of talent management strategies that optimize the performance and development of employees.
2. Works with employees directly to provide guidance relating to individual career paths, performance assessment, organizational learning opportunities, and other HR related issues.
3. Partners with Sr. HRBPs and/or HR leadership to support senior business leaders in organizational change. This involves advising on jobs that are impacted by business change and influencing talent decisions to fill new and changing roles.
4. Will provide backup support on employee relations issues involving promotions and employee performance and development, recommending unbiased and effective solutions, and working with the business to implement those solutions.
5. Partners with HR knowledge experts in compensation, total rewards, recruitment, and organizational learning to recommend and influence best practices in talent management throughout the organization.
6. Uses advanced HR information systems to access and analyze data for reporting purposes based on business unit needs and uses relevant data to recommend solutions.
7. Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Prefer 2-4 years of proven experience in human resources with a focus on talent management practices (recruitment, career development, recognition, learning and development).
Will consider a mix of advanced education in HR management plus multiple practical experiences (internship or apprentice). The candidate must demonstrate strong general HR knowledge and the ability to act independently.
Bachelors degree in Business with a specialty in Human Resources Management.
Strong analytical and written communication skills
General knowledge of international HR and project management principles.