Account Executive, Onboard Revenue
Great vacations begin with great employees!Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Account Executive, Onboard Revenue will work closely with all OBR/GTO partners to drive content marketing initiatives that support the OBR and GTO business goals. They will be responsible for the day to day accuracy of the Cruise Planner website, briefing content to the creative agency and setting and executing against timelines associated with content updates and new initiatives that require a web presence. The AE will also create marketing request forms for all onboard and web-based initiatives for Onboard Revenue.Career Snapshot
- Develop and execute content strategy across the Cruise Planner web platform for all pre-cruise products and onboard.
- Partner with the Global Tour Operations group to support new tour creation content for cruise planner to ensure we are supporting shore-ex business with needed tours based on new tours options, overflow, etc.
- Create, modify and communicate content briefs to the creative teams for new content creation or content updates.
- Gather and organize information and assets from internal and external groups (including images, copy, size info, videos, pricing, etc.) to publish accordingly.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) testing of website assets, images and other related content
- Monitor the marketplace incorporating innovations, changes and developments.
- Work with Onboard Marketing to develop onboard initiatives and promotions
- Ensure SOPs and SQMs are updated and followed by shipboard team
- Ensure the PADI product and All Access Product is loaded in ASR
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Update various reports to track promotions and business performance.
- Bachelor¿s degree required in interactive or traditional Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in content management and e-commerce
- Experience with optimizing content and images
- Experience on digital marketing, search and social media community management
- Experience in developing digital content
- Minimum 2+ years¿ experience in sales or travel related support operations
- Able to analyze and interpret financial reports, policies, procedures and respond to questions from groups of managers, shore side team and shipboard team
- Working knowledge of web site and content management system
- Strong project management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible, comfortable with technology and willing to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Capable of managing multiple competing priorities and aggressive timelines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaborate broadly
- Contribute to changes and development of policies and procedures.
- Professionalism is required to communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems towards eliminating inefficiencies by implementing improved processes