Sales Representative - Outbound
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Springfield,OR. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Please submit resume to:
SpringfieldHR @ rccl.com
Responsible for managing a database of direct guests and contact calling 150 warm leads per day. The main thrust of this job is managing the guests buying habits and special interests, capturing this key information into the database for future sales calls driven by the guests previous contacts and set up marketing opportunities within scheduled call appointment times.
- Meeting weekly Revenue Goals
- Meeting daily Metric Goals
- Utilizing Gold and excel standards within each contact and sales call
- Responsible for managing their bookings and all pertinent information & payments
- Reports to a Sales Coach, part of a sales team
- 1 year Sales Experience
- Minimum 2 years College Degree
- Ability to use sound judgment through the sales quote and booking process
- Business Effectiveness
- Experienced in building relationships and discovering what motivates the guest to buy
- Ability to relate and respond to the guests concerns and desires
- Ability to bridge across the sales process by using key sales techniques
- Ability to use clear and precise communication with the guests about all details of their vacation
- Ability to effectively use designated software to manage their book of business
- Ability to display the highest degree of personal integrity, takes responsibility for personal growth
- Adherence to Schedule and CVP Objectives and Goals
- Base plus incentive Top 20% of agents make over $85,000.00
Join our team as an Consumer Outreach Outbound Sales Agent.
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.