Acct Exec,Prod Mktg&Strat Prtn
Account Executive, Product Marketing & Strategic Partnerships
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Brand Program & Strategic Partnerships Account Executive will support the Manager of the department working in conjunction with operations to identify, recommend, develop and facilitate the introduction of innovative guest facing product features, services and revenue generating concepts that are relevant in global markets through internal channels or external strategic partners for the Royal Caribbean International brand. The Account Executive will support and sustain a partnership with segments of operations and will be responsible for strategic and tactical marketing initiatives for the segment designed to achieve or exceed revenue or guest satisfaction targets within pre, post or onboard channels. This position will also support relationships with external strategic marketing partners when applicable to assigned segments which include developing and executing best in class onboard offerings, overseeing consumer promotions and driving joint marketing activities. This position will support the global strategy for all onboard communication channels.
- Maintains a partnership with operations, global marketing & sales and strategic partners to ensure that all entities are informed and aligned with the marketing strategies, the brand campaign, Gold Anchor Standards and the corporate strategic plan.
- Implements initiatives and strategies through all global integrated marketing channels to generate, increase, and engage consumer awareness of existing or new onboard offerings or experiences delivered through internal or external partners.
- Supports guest satisfaction ratings and onboard revenue initiatives by developing marketing and communication plans to achieve annual targets.
- Assists with the development, administrative and support of Pre-Cruise Planner products developed to drive onboard revenue.
- Assists in evaluating all onboard product & services, marketing (including pre and post marketing) and partnership opportunities based on ROI, guest satisfaction, revenue, and profitability.
- Supports onboard communication channel strategies developed to execute operations and strategic partnership initiatives.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: developing brand creative, consumer facing communications (signs, flyers, etc.) and digital entertainment.
- Maintains strategic partnerships on a day-to-day basis to maintain strong relationships and uphold contractual obligations, agreed-to metrics and goals, and to insure partners are aligned with marketing objectives and brand standards.
- Collaborates with Global Sales & Marketing offices, Call Centers & Trade Support to distribute strategy, share creative assets, leverage opportunities and develop communication tools and marketing guidelines related to onboard experiences, strategic partnership opportunities promotions and activities.
- Coordinates consumer promotions, sweepstakes, and sponsorships with operations and strategic and/or one-time promotional partners to ensure successful execution; and to generate leads, increase consumer awareness and support partnership initiatives.
- Monitors brand comment cards, secured guest index reports, chat sites, blogs and trend research to recommend areas of improvement and suggest where Royal Caribbean can realize a competitive advantage in the global market place.
- Responsibilities include identifying, researching, and measuring potential onboard offerings and strategic partnerships.
- Also ensuring all committed partners and promotions are effective and evolving as needed to support global reach.
- Responsible for supervising creative development and production by contracted external vendors including onboard concessionaires, advertising agencies, and printing companies to ensure that project implementations happen as expected an on deadline and within budget.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years business, marketing, sales or operations experience.
- Experience in supporting business partnerships, vendors, concessions, marketing alliances, internal and/or cross functional teams.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The Account Executive should have a comprehensive understanding of the Royal Caribbean International brand and insight into the competitive landscape.
- The position is expected to possess a deep understanding of the business segments they represent and to proactively recommend marketing opportunities to drive results.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in effective internal and external communication strategies.
- Ability to apply analytical, financial, conceptual and strategic thinking to objectives, proposals and performance.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Royal Caribbean's products, services, brand essence and marketing objectives relative to competitors and potential partners.
- Ability to actively participate in cross-functional teams to define and implement product development and partnership strategies.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to interact with all departments and levels of management throughout the organization, as well as, with external customers, partners and companies.
- Ability to understand the business objectives of other companies and to find synergies and compatible goals to develop mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Ability to analyze profitability and ROI for all recommended and current promotions, initiatives sponsorships, and partnerships.
- Remains current on industry trends, business opportunities and competitive intelligence.
- Ability to work against deadlines and financial limitations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
Join our team as an Account Executive, Product Marketing & Strategic Partnerships. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 minutes to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.