Analyst, Labor Planning
Analyst, Labor Planning
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Labor Planning Analyst assists the Information Technology Finance department with regard to labor resources for financial month end close, quarterly forecasts, and annual plan. This position is instrumental in assisting to manage the labor force for the Information Technology organization, including both employees and contractual labor resources.
- Analyze contract labor contracts for IT organization including initial position approval and extensions based on approved funding. Submit findings for approvals.
- Analyze resource allocation for projects and organizations, providing information to project managers to determine actions.
- Development and maintenance of annual/monthly plans for Information Technology labor resources.
- Monthly detailed reporting on actuals versus plan/forecast projections for organization.
- Reporting and metrics for Information Technology management team.
- Audit vendor contracts to confirm rates/duration.
- Create and maintain labor training materials for organization.
- Weekly reconciliation of labor force changes for organization.
- Ad hoc reporting of labor costs, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business related major, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2 years related work experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organization, verbal & written communication skills.
- Must have good spreadsheet and analytical skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under tight timelines, prioritizing responsibilities as needed.
- Must work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- IT Finance or technology related experience.
- Experience with CA PPM (Clarity) application.
Join our team as Analyst, Labor Planning. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.