Acct Exec, Product Strategy
Account Executive, Product Strategy
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Responsible for supporting the Senior Managers of the department with the development of strategic marketing plans associated with the North America market to promote awareness generate interest and drive demand. Working across the organization (Marketing, Sales, Revenue, PR, NewBuild and Operations), this individual will ensure proper and timely execution of integrated marketing plans for all products. With the ever changing and fast pace environment, this role will support the Senior Managers with new projects and initiatives that develop throughout the year. Effective communication of information is critical to the success of this position.
- Strategic Product Programs: Support Senior Managers by working hand in hand with Revenue Management, Sales, Marketing, and PR on robust product game plans (for New Builds, Revitalizations, Deployment, New Initiatives, etc.) that include strategies, initiatives, channel specific plans, timeline and key metrics to monitor results.
- Product Positioning: Assist Senior Managers with development of new and repackaging of existing product messaging to drive higher APDs, adoption and retention.
- Annual Marketing Program Calendar: Maintain integrated marketing program calendar that tracks brand & promotional initiatives, messaging, impressions and spend to drive demand to hit revenue forecast.
- Deployment Strategy: Sustain retail product plans for deployment of itineraries. Collaborate across all Marketing channels to ensure integrated product plan is executed in a timely manner.
- Product Marketing Plan: Collaborate with Revenue, Marketing, Sales and PR to ensure collaboration and consistency as well as to project manage strategic plan deliverables for each channel. Provide activities update and results of marketing plan on an ongoing basis.
- Four-year Bachelor's or equivalent. 1-3 years business, marketing, sales or operations experience.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in managing internal and/or cross functional teams.
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills. Strong PC skills are required.
- Advance Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Hyperion BI Suite, Oracle Database, SAS, Access, and Brio is helpful.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.