Manager, Enterprise Change Management - Top Four Consulting firms
Manager, Enterprise Transformation
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Enterprise Transformation Manager is a subject matter expert and seasoned practitioner in applying industry-leading change management methodology and tools to support large-scale, complex organizational change initiatives. This role will support the design and application of change approaches for executive engagement, targeted stakeholder engagement strategies, change impact assessments, operational readiness, and communications and learning needs assessments and plans. Partnering with the Enterprise Transformation Director, the candidate's primary responsibilities will be to:1. Deliver end-to-end change services for enterprise transformation programs:
- Serve as the Transformation Program Manager for one or more enterprise initiatives, partnering with sponsoring executive to scope and plan for change impacts and benefits.
- Design and execute change programs including communications, training, and operational readiness that deliver against initiative objectives and desired business results.
- Evaluate, implement, and innovate ECM methodologies, services, and tools.
- Continually monitor and measure the effectiveness of ECM processes and tools against business goals and requirements.
Manage complex enterprise transformation programs and projects, applying leading practices and tools for:
- Executive alignment and engagement strategy
- Change impact assessments and mitigation plans
- Stakeholder assessments and engagement plans
- Communications strategy and execution plans
- Training needs assessment, strategy, and approach
- Organization design and role alignment
- Culture assessment and change strategy
- Maintain a results-driven focus within the enterprise change capability, iteratively assessing and optimizing performance of the enterprise change management suite of offerings
- 6-10 years of experience using a formal data-driven approach to planning, managing, and measuring enterprise change, including multiple successful applications of change management elements.
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with at least one (1) year of relevant experience in an external consulting role.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience leading multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements.
- Demonstrated experience leading change management for complex transformation programs, preferably global in scope.
- Familiarity with the life-cycle of user-centered transformation (design thinking or UX principles), as well as digital, analytics, and agile competencies.
- Detail-oriented program and project management experience, effectively balancing competing resources and priorities.
- Proven success in navigating corporate environments and multiple executive relationships across geographies.
- Documented ability to manage against aggressive timelines and objectives, while maintaining effective communications to all impacted groups.
- Ability to simplify complex or abstract concepts into actionable, measurable insights.
- Pragmatic leadership consultation skills that balance a variety of factors (e.g., company values, objectives, cost, risk, short-term vs. long-term impact, etc.)
- Ability to identify opportunities to optimize and innovate change support services or enterprise processes.
- Solid track record of leading, coaching, training, and developing members of a team.
- 7-9 years of complex program management experience combined with at least 4 years of direct staff management. Specifically:
- Experience designing and managing of end-to-end complex global enterprise transformation programs or initiatives with quantifiable and sustained results.
- Experience managing and delivering programs for an internal change management capability that produced quality employee experiences and demonstrable results.
- Highly collaborative adviser, program manager, and delivery professional with:
- Exceptional listening, communication (written and oral), facilitation, presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the enterprise and quickly build relationships.
- Ease in navigating ambiguity and disruption to drive innovation and insights.
- Hospitality/travel and tourism industry experience.
- BA/BS required; MBA or related graduate degree a plus.
- Advanced training/accreditation or professional consulting experience in change management preferred.