Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Editorial Director sets the voice, style and content of the companyÂ¿s corporate website, global intranet editions, and targeted online placements. Using savvy editorial judgment, keen understanding of communications trends and solid project management skills, the Editor makes sure that sites feature quality, on-target work produced on deadline in varying styles and formats. The Director also oversees the companyÂ¿s Digital Asset Management System, and works seamlessly with others in the Corporate Communications department to meet the needs of multiple customers.
- Responsible for creative and technical direction of multiple online publications.
- Manage creative and editorial resources to develop original content for multiple channels.
- Assign stories, videos, visuals and other content to keep sites fresh and engaging.
- Guides content from initial assignment, through editing and production, to final edits, working seamlessly with the Content Creation team and others.
- Demonstrate depth of understanding of the different iterations of our online publications.
- Measure readership and engagement closely, and grow the audiences for company sites.
- Drive the technological evolution of the sites.
- Make smart and efficient use of staff, vendors, agencies, existing materials and stock libraries.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related field preferred.
- 10 years of editorial or content creation experience.
- Candidate must have strong writing and editing skills.
- Candidates will be asked to submit writing samples and the interview process may involve the development of work to prove your skills in a real world simulated environment.
- Experience managing professionals with diverse creative skill sets.
- Evidence of being a collaborative partner and confident thought leader.
- Ability and willingness to work with a wide array of partners and clients in content development, production and measurement, video distribution, seeding and social media.
Join our team as Director, Editorial. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.