Analyst, Media Relations
Analyst, Media Relations
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, Florida. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The Media Relations Analyst is a skilled communications and public relations professional, experienced in soliciting media coverage, serving as a corporate spokesperson, and responding to media inquiries. Sound professional instincts, the ability to manage important internal and external relationships, as well as a professional demeanor, since the analyst will play a key role in coordinating high-profile media relations projects, including issue and crisis communications.
- Coordinates communication projects.
- Skilled in in crisis communications, corporate and executive positioning.
- Responsible for key professional relationships.
- Executes appropriate strategies to address communications challenges.
- Facilitates communications programs, which may include special events, media monitoring and analysis, press trips, press conferences, and executive briefings.
- Primary role supporting internal clients on project teams.
- Speechwriting and other writing as needed.
- Occasional travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Business Management or related field preferred.
- 2 or more years of professional communications experience.
- Candidate must have strong writing and editing skills.
- Candidates will be asked to submit writing samples and the interview process may involve the development of work to prove your skills in a real world simulated environment.
- Experience managing professionals with diverse creative skill sets.
- Evidence of being a collaborative partner and confident thought leader.
- Ability and willingness to work with a wide array of partners and clients in content development, production and measurement, video distribution, seeding and social media.
Join our team as Analyst, Media Relations. Once you apply, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 30-60 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.